9.5.10

Well, hello there.

Well, hai there.
So many things have happened since I last posted, but I wouldn't want to bore you with all the details.

First off, what I'm listening to:
Switchfoot - (Absolutely anything by them. <3)
Acceptance - So Contaigious
Hey Monday - Homecoming, Candles
Uncle Cracker - Smile
Dashboard Confessional - Get Me Right

It's pretty much my last trip soundtrack.
Hm, well, in the last couple months, I've travelled, made some new/good friends, had a photoshop competition in which involved an ostrich and a cookie jar - but I still say I should've won - , discovered some new music, enjoyed some good lattes, worked out a lot, travelled, and discovered more good stores that I want to go shop at. PLUS, discovered that hopefully - must - hopefully - reallyreallywantto- probably- hopefully - seeing Switchfoot in the next 60 days. LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE. <33. Oh, and U2 in the next 80. BOOYAH.

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there! Where would we all be without you, literally. :)

I'm a bit confused to be honest, I kinda ended falling for something that I would have never expected, and to be honest, I blame it on one of my friends who kinda planted the thought there. And from there, it went from "flirt buddy" to well, something a bit more. It's not my fault. Really. I tried. So much. But what to do if it just has a really great personality, and even if it's 'mean' to me (well, not 'mean' and I do enjoy it) but, hay. What do I do now? Stuck at a crossroad, not sure what and if it's going to happen, and wanting it both ways. Not too sure. Grr.
Your call. -ISH.

We shall just see, hmmmmm?

Not sure what else to tell you, I'm thinking of making a Flickr account. Oh, and Ice Capps are the best. Twitter's lovely. And so are you. Te amo.

No comments:

Post a Comment