30.8.09

We rise and fall together, our hearts still beat alone.

It's almost been a week. Only four more days to go. But, I'm hoping it might be released tomorrow. On the other hand.. i can't buy it until next Friday.. so it if wants to wait for meh, that is great too. (That way I don't have to hear everyone talking about Mess Of Me - aaaaaand, I haven't even heard it..) The boardies are awesome though. :)

Switchfoot is apparantly still woring on it.. some problems with management, and they're doing packaging now. From Jon's Twitter:
Sitting up in the front lounge with Andy and the fellas finalizing the packaging for Hello Hurricane. Love it! @jonathanforeman

Stoked!
*yawns* Stoked.. and tired. I believe I should have slept last night, instead of going through a Photoshop drought and taking 2 hours to make a Stephen Christian photoshop while watching Prison Break - the Movie. It was good :)


Zzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment