1.9.09

Sk-sk-skull. Candy?

So, i have this really bad headphones of breaking pretty much all the headphones that I buy. In a really, short time. I believe the last ones I had lasted two months, and the others ones before that lasted three. There's also been other ones that have come and gone..
Anyways, the point is, my headphones don't last that one.

The last ones I got from Source. And when I got back to use the 1- year warranty, apparantly, it's not good unless you also purchase the extended warranty. SO. Even though, I'm currently putting a heck of a lot of funds up for different things. I caved, and got new Skullcandy headphones. And lemme me tell you, they are absolutely amazing. Also, since I got them on some one- day special. Yes.

I found that it makes everything more rounded.. you know, like having surround sound instead of.. flat sound, as i like to call it. The bass is super clear, as well. AND. drums. And they are absolutely, SO comfortable. So, yeah, I would definitly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment