30.9.09

Your actions write the melodies, to the songs that we sing.

Cold time of year again *sigh*.
Fall is alright, but warm-ness is much better.
At least that means Christmas is coming! In four months.

Yesterday, Brand New Eyes was released by Paramore. Personally, I don't like it too much. The tunes are pretty good, but I find Hayley William sings too high at some points. Songs like Misery Business were better. The ending of Brick By Boring Brick is probably my favorite. Lyrically, I haven't listened to it enough.

There is also now one week until Relient K's new album comes out. Forget And Not Slow Down. :) The whole album is being streamed on www.absolutepunk.net, but you have to become a member to listen to it. I hate signing up for so many sites.
Anyways, I'm trying not to listen to it. Relient K fast until next tuesday.

Oh- as well. Article One concert coming! And i've got my tickets, unlike the last concert I missed.. Owl City. Fireflies is getting huge!

That's about it, see ya. Hello, October.

No comments:

Post a Comment