24.8.09

You wouldn't believe your eyes if a thousand fireflies lit up the world.

Owl City always makes me think of carnival rides, smiley faces, and cotton candy. There's this little kid happiness in all of the songs, aha, Adam Young is quite awesome :]
So that's pretty much all i've been listening to today since i've been trying to discover more artists. The funny thing is, most of the other music i listen to is alternative, or screamo. But everyone can use a little bit of poppy, happy music, i guess :P

I've wasted about three hours today looking through how to order items off Bandfarm sans using any forms of credit cards. Sadly, i have no credit card and my parents have a thing about using credit cards online to pay for, non-essential items. Well, non-essential items to them.
The new Switchfoot cd releases for pre-order in two days, aaand not only do you get a whole bunch of extra stuff with the pre-order, you can buy the collector's deluxe edition, which i somehow figure it juust might not be availible in stores. So i'm determined to get it. The thing is, the other two methods of payement so far is money order and cheque. I don't have cheques, or money orders.. unless I somehow convince my parents to loan me money and i'll pay them back, of course. Wish me luck. Lots of it. *fingers crossed*

The other two.. well, three, albums coming out soon that I'm absolutely STOKED for are none other than Relient K's new album, Forget and Not Slow Down, (visit www.relientk.com or www.tradema-rk.net ) , Thousand Foot Krutch - Welcome To The Masquarade, and Hawk Nelson - Live Life Loud. I'm only a die-hard fan of Relient K's (oh yes, the band is super nice (: ) - and it looks like you'll be able to get everything in stores- so I'll probably just run down on October sixthh. Hopefully the extra dvd Cale Glendening did for Relient K will be availible in stores.

I guess it's good i don't have a credit card, kinda - since I have a huge problem for merch, and i'd probably end up getting most of my clothes from Hot Topic, TWLOHA, and merch stores.. well, ok, probably not THAT bad, but you get the idea. Still though - I must get this collector's deluxe edition. I WANT the photobook - and the poster.. and all this. AND the cd. AND the b-sides. You get the idea :P

No comments:

Post a Comment